Both Canvas and Turnitin will see changes to how they look and feel this summer. The features you have come to know and rely on will still be there, but the navigation will change.
Canvas will update on June 25th.
- The home screen and global navigation will have a new look.
- Designed for improved performance on varying screens sizes and types of devices.
- Customizable course cards on the homescreen provide important updates at a glance
- We will work closely with faculty teaching summer courses to make the transition as seamless as possible.
Go to Canvas LMS Information on the CTL blog for more information, screenshots, videos, and guides.
Turnitin will update on August 19th
- The new look comes with a new name: Feedback Studio
- All tools are arranged in one compact area for ease of navigation
- With an emphasis on providing feedback on student writing, more screen space is devoted viewing the paper.
The interaction between Turnitin and Canvas will change
- You will now be able to access all Turnitin features from inside Canvas
- You will need to set up your assignments differently