Now is the time to request your course shells for My WebCourses.
- Please use the course request form
Email requests will be returned with a request to fill out the form.
- Incomplete or inaccurate information will delay the creation of your course.
- Requests received before September 1st will be created and loaded with your roster before classes start. Requests made after that date are not guaranteed before the first day of classes.
If you are new to My WebCourses you must attend the Intro to My WebCourses workshop before a course shell will be created. Please sign up for one of the sessions being offered before the semester begins.
The Instructional Technology lab also has software that can ease your content creation. We have:
- Respondus for creating MyWebCourse compatible quizzes from your Word files
- Study Mate for creating interactive study activities
- Camtasia Studio to add voice-overs to your PowerPoint slides then convert to a web-ready format.
Call for an appointment to learn to use this software.